For the Private Residences Small Luxury Hotels of the World ("PRSLH")Web-Site - http://www.privateresidences.slh.com/
Anyone who accesses or in any way uses the PRSLH web-site http://www.privateresidences.slh.com or any related web page belonging to SLH which is accessible from the PRSLH web-site and has the same branding and look/feel as the PRSLH web-site (collectively called “the web-site”) is deemed to be a “user” of the web-site (also referred to herein as “you”) and is deemed to agree to and be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree, please cease use of the web-site and leave the web-site immediately.
You may only use the web-site to obtain information about SLH, SLH Private Residences and SLH hotels and to make legitimate enquiries about SLH Private Residences or to make reservations or purchases at SLH hotels and shall not use the web-site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent enquiries, reservations, or any reservation in anticipation of demand.
Each user agrees to fully indemnify Small Luxury Hotels of the World Limited for any loss, damage or claim arising from any misuse of the web-site or any service included in or accessible from the web-site or any breach of these terms and conditions.
General usage provisions
You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy the web-site or any content or information contained therein unless you obtain SLH's prior express written consent. You agree that you will not, through any means, interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the web-site. You agree that you will not provide to SLH and/or to the web-site (i) any viruses, worms, and/or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, data or information and (ii) any content that may create liability for SLH or cause damage to SLH or to its business operations or to an SLH Private Residence or an SLH hotel.
The copyright in the web-site and all the material on the web-site (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on the website) is owned by SLH and its licensors.
SLH grants to legitimate users of the web-site a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable licence to:
• view the web-site and the material on the web-site on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
• copy and store the web-site and the material on the web-site in the user’s web browser cache memory for the user’s own personal and non-commercial use; and
• print pages from the web-site for the user’s own personal and non-commercial use.
SLH does not grant users any other rights in relation to the web-site or the material on the web-site. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, users must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public the web-site or any material on the web-site (in any form or media) without SLH’s prior written permission.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from the web-site is prohibited.
Users may request permission to use the copyright materials on the web-site by writing to email@example.com
SLH takes the protection of its copyright very seriously. If SLH discovers that a user has used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above then it may institute legal proceedings seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop the use of those materials and may claim its legal costs.
If a user becomes aware of any use of SLH’s copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SLH trade marks, logos, designs and service marks displayed on the web-site (collectively the "trade marks") are registered and/or legally recognised trade marks of SLH. Any reproduction or use of any of the trade marks without the prior express written consent of SLH is prohibited. Nothing contained on the web-site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppels or otherwise, any licence or right to use any of the trade marks without the prior written consent of SLH or such other party that may own the trade marks.
Linking policy: Links to other web-sites
All links from the web-site to other web-sites are provided in good faith in order to offer an additional facility for visitors to the web-site and are provided on the following terms.
• SLH is not responsible for any content held within or shown on any such third party web-sites nor for any links contained in them.
• Any link to other web-sites owned and operated by third parties does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by SLH.
• SLH has no control over the contents of third party web-sites and SLH accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Links to the web-site
SLH welcomes links to the web-site but all such links are subject to the following terms.
• Links pointing to the web-site should not be misleading.
• Appropriate link text should be always be used.
• You must not use the SLH logo or other SLH trade mark material to link to the web-site (or otherwise) without our express written permission.
• You must not frame the content of the web-site or use any similar technology in relation to the content of the web-site.
• You agree that should SLH request the deletion of a link to the web-site that is within your control then you will delete the link promptly.